Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ramblings

Terminated my Pure Yoga contract.
My consultant's reaction
affirmed my decision not to continue.
So now I have to complete 8 sessions from now till 14th Dec,
and it doesn't daunt me any bit.
I am someone who become tougher,
when challenged.
Ans so what if I can't finish all 8 sessions?
Told CS that the end of yoga contract
doesn't mean the end of exercise routine.
I don't want us to be a "nuah" couple.
I want us to go out exercise at least once in a fortnight,
swim, play badminton or whatever.
That happened on Monday.
Another thing that happened as well that day,
was a bomb that landed in the email,
requiring immediate planning.
Though "no obligations",
I knew I had to do it.
Somehow I have a feeling,
it is going to affect my future in some way or another.
Despite all these,
there are still angels around.
S, S and D,
lovely people with beautiful souls,
totally perked up my days.
Visited CJ today.
I miss CJ :)
Hope that this week will pass by smoothly.
I love you very much. :)
I can't wait to have a home of our own.


1 comment:

新怡 said...

I know the wishes may be too early, but tomorrow I will be at Ipoh.

I wish you all the best and HaPpY always.

Hug Hug