Friday, July 01, 2011

Enough

I totally do not like the fact that the mood and emotions of my day
is constantly under the effect of a bigger wave
that really at the very root
has nothing to do with me.


Everytime it happens
I wish I have a home of my own.
A home I know where there is love
constant love, understanding and communication.


I am sorry I can't be
that big-hearted to contain whatever shit
you guys decided to embark on
and wouldn't let go.


I am tired of all these.


I just want to
stay peaceful and happy every day.


Yes, maybe weary
and a few complains here and there
but nevertheless happy and with peace.


Why is it so difficult?


Sorry,
but I want out.


Since I can't solve your problems,
and grant you the happiness
that maybe you dont even desire,
I have to fight for my own.


This is it.


This is it.


No comments: