Saturday, January 31, 2009

Unload

It was a very horrible experience.

I was feeling very weak & feverish.

The lack of voice did not help.

And I was super pissed off.

Then I just released my grip.

It helped.

Then it was over.

Now I am still feeling weak,
and the throat is still hurting.

I have slept for like almost 12 hours,
and I feel like I should be sleeping forever.

I never ever wanted to do this again.

I feel sad every time,
I think about how I was spending,
more than 12 hours a day on this,
stupid thingy to boost someone else's face & ego.

And I was not doing my job,
the job my title requires of me.

My REAL job.

Someone from the top,
should seriously look into this.

You are chasing away a lot of,
very good people who are good at their job.

Do not corporatise this job.

Yes, we can multi-task,
but please, take a real hard look,
at the nature of our job.

One person can only have 24-hr.

If we spend 12-hr doing such shitty stuff,
then tell me, where on earth do we find time,
for our REAL job?

Stop talking about big ideas, pedagogies and methodologies,
when everything is actually just for show.

Give us time to do it.

Eating into our rest time / lunch break,
will only make us do it,
for you to see.

You should see,
so many of us are really keen to do well,
at our REAL job.

We hope to spend more time,
thinking for the big bunch of little people,
we really care for.

Give us time to do our job well.

Yes, I am glad it is over.

But at the back of my mind,
I feel there will be another deja vu.

I am happy for A,
it was her last day yesterday.

AG & Zee shares similar sentiments.

And I'm sure it's not just us.

I hope someone will really do something about it.

Look at the developed countries,
look at their systems.

I seriously do not think,
we are going towards the right way.

When you demand everything,
you will have a bit of everything,
and ending up,

with nothing at all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, I felt really sad after reading this entry..I want to encourage you..but I don't know how to anymore. But there will alsways be people who care...know that ok?

蓝月 said...

i know what you mean.. thanks.

it's just sometimes it gets really too overboard, and you start to think about your path to take.

I love the children, but perhaps this cannot be long-term.