Friday, February 20, 2009

Self

I feel lousy about myself,
whatever has happened yesterday.

Everything went wrong,
the payment, my health, my mental turmoil.

I do not like it when I am not able,
to be more assertive to make good decisions,
and take good care of myself.

I do not like it when I softened,
at the whims of others,
and forget about myself.

CS told me that,
I have to make decisions and stay with it,
instead of going to and fro endlessly.

Yes, I should.

The mind is overestimating,
the endurance level of the body.

The body is beginning to feel the drain.

I want to take good care of my body,
for what's once gone, will forever be gone.

I want to be stronger,
mentally and physically.

I want to make decisions,
and go ahead with it.

I want to not feel bad,
about thinking of myself before others,
for it will not directly affect those others anyway.

You should take good care of yourself,
you know?

If you don't look after yourself,
no one else is able to do that for you.

Be good to yourself.