Saturday, July 25, 2009

What do I see?

It came as a surprise,

that someone from the ivory tower,
you met for the first time,
saw something in you.

Something someone else has mentioned before,
but you do not quite remember,
because you do not want it to matter.

It could possibly mean more than just a compliment,
an agenda well hidden.

But the fact that it was mentioned again,
made me rethink my possible future.

Am I going to continue in this work?

Am I proceeding with,
the pursuit of higher knowledge and wisdom?

Am I going to change directions?

Or am I letting it be until one day,
one fine day when it all gets to me.

And then like all time when big decisions were made,
I shock people who thought they know me better than I do?



3 comments:

Old Beng said...

Side track, what happened to CS's blog? I can't seem to get into it?

蓝月 said...

hm.. it's working...

Old Beng said...

Yeah, it seems to be ok now. Maybe it's my office computer.

Kam siah