Monday, September 22, 2008

insanity

yet another colleague quited,
3rd in this year.

she came in the same year as me,
another half a year bond to go.

i asked why not wait for it to end,
instead of compensating the sum.

"i will go crazy if i stay any longer."
she said.

i know exactly what she meant.

for the past few weeks,
especially monday where i have morning duty,
and am required to wake up in the wee hour of 5am.

i dreamt of myself late for work,
and woke up in terror,
in the middle of the night.

work gets me down sometimes,
and this is one of the very bad times.

i must stay cool.

or

i will go crazy,
if it goes any longer.

OM...



4 comments:

Super Saiyan 3 said...

I bet you will regret it if you leave now. Stay another half year perhaps, for the lovely children's sack.

P.S. please remember me even if you've gone crazy ;p

Anonymous said...

That bad? It's getting real scary! Pls hang in there!

蓝月 said...

saiyan, not leaving soon. need to accumulate wealth to buy a home of my own. not leaving soon :)

ps: i will not allow myself to go crazy over work. for life is a luxury i have not yet fully enjoy.

蓝月 said...

lynn, on one hand, i'm really grateful for the opportunity i'm given to prove myself. and on the way of trying to make things work, i met some really wonderful people who go all the way to make things good for me. and i'm grateful for that as well. taught me a lot about how one should face adversities.

on the other, i'm quite sure this is one career path i wouldnt want to take on.

this career path makes one less patient, more irritable, less loving, more despisible.

i want to have more time for myself, for my family, for my man and my friends. i dont want to be drown in work, and be a lesser person than what i expect myself to be. yet, when you're in that position, with that amount of work to be done, and spending that amount of time at work, you cannot help it.