Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ramblings

For some reason,
i feel really worn out,
even after a night of sleep.

It has been a long time,
since I wake up feeling fresh.

These nights,
I would wake up,
in the wee hours,
running a terrible flu.

And then I sleep,
waking up in the next morning,
with the flu again.

I HATE flu,
yet it loves me.

And there's simply nothing,
NOthing at all I can do about it.

I think I should really try to sleep earlier.

My 9.30pm went to 10pm,
and subsequently 10.30pm, 11.00pm,
now 1.30am.

This is real bad.

Doesn't help when,
I have to wake up as early as 5.25am.

I HATE early mornings.

I am not an early-riser.

When I was a baby,
Mother used to tell me,
how I slept till noon every day.

I was the GOOD baby,
who rarely wakes up kicking a fuss,
demanding my milk.

I would rather sleep.

Even now though I just wake up,
I feel like sleeping again.

I think,
I should really get myself together,
and make this whole thing good again.

No comments: