Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The mundane

Yesterday was a very enjoyable day.

Went to my last yoga session with Brandi,
a very enjoyable session.

Michelle, one of the instructors
whom I have much respect for was there as well,
and when I was in the changing room,
I heard Lina's (another instructor) voice.

For a moment I felt like I am really going to miss
yoga practice with all these instructors.

But no.

Think about the monies saved
and that I no longer need to drag myself every week
all the way to Takashimaya at pushing timings,
I am sort of glad this comes to an end.

From now on I will pace myself,
to swim / run / play badminton / do yoga for an hour,
at least once a week.

This blog shall be my witness. :D

After lunch,
we went to watch New Moon.

And it got me so confused about where my heart lies,
vampires or werewolves?

I love Edward,
his knowledge and wisdom,
the way he often so beautifully speak of his love.
Minus the fangs.

But I tell you,
Jacob is HOT.

Okay, his body is HOT,
but his intensity is irresistible.

My heart is totally with him.

After the movie,
I kept pushing him to choose which he wants to be.

He insisted on being human,
and commented that it's a crap plot,
making the girl to choose between 2 monsters.

Sigh, yeah...
it's so tough to need to choose
between 2 mesmerising monsters.

Nevertheless,
it was wonderful day.

Sometimes things so simple,
can make life so wonderful. :)

I love Edward, I love Jacob;
and most of all,
I love you most. :)

1 comment:

Super Saiyan 3 said...

Been watching "Lost", there is a Jacob, wondering the other guy's name is Edward.