Sunday, July 04, 2010

Nuisance

We were strolling in the bus interchange towards the queue,
when we saw this couple standing at the side of a pillar.

"What do you want me to do?
If you want, my mother can give us her room."

The man was heard saying.

Another couple frustrated about accomodation,
I told CS.

This morning came the news that,
our Finance Minister wants to shape Singapore,
into one of the most liveable cities in the world.

I am amused.

If so many couples who are intending to get married,
aren't able to find an affordable and immediate place to live in,
how liveable is Singapore exactly?

It makes me angry,
when politicians, ministries and people up there in general,
make statements without really getting to know the truth out there.

So many examples of such nowadays,
I wonder who are really for the citizens at all.



2 comments:

Angela Jie Jie said...

Is it really that bad in Singapore now? So tough to even get HDB?

蓝月 said...

yes, it THAT bad. So many of my friends couldn't get married because no place to stay after that.