Saturday, February 09, 2008

新年快乐

Alright, I admit.

I have been most irritably grumpy,
all these while.

The lack of good sleep and rest,
the overwhelming burden of work brought over,
the endless mindless visiting and
the unneccessary implications that comes with it.

And it just keeps adding on.

Despite myself,
it has been a good new year.

And I so wanted to start afresh.

It will be a good day from now on.

No more new year visiting.
*fingers crossed*

Will do some dressing up later,
meet up a close one and do a nice cosy dinner.

And the best thing is,
we will be watching Shanghai Blues,
at the end of the night.

It will be a good day.

And tomorrow,
I will do my overloaded work justice.

So here's to a fresh start,
to a brand new year.


For once, CNY song is music to ears.

(Images provided by Min)


3 comments:

邓老师 said...

一年之计在于春,一生之计在于勤。
加油!:)

Tze Yik said...

祝你鼠年行大运,事事顺利!

CW said...

很遗憾你的新年竟然混杂了那些虚情假意。不过,人生不也是如此么。所以我们终究会有那么一点遗憾:p 过年是我最喜欢最喜欢的节日。每年与家人的团聚,还有与老友的相聚,我都非常珍惜。希望接下来你的新年都能快快乐乐 :)