Saturday, May 09, 2009

Possible lung infection

Just went to see the doctor.

Felt so weak,
Mom & I took a cab,
to the Healthway clinic.

She was worried,
she said I look very pale.

I was worried,
I feel like I was not,
getting enough air to survive.

The limbs feel weak,
and there were partial numbness.

Doc said that,
it could be due to either,
Heart or Lungs.

The Heart sounds alright,
then it would probably be the lungs.

But the lungs are not showing,
any signs of problems as well.

Doc says that it could very likely be,
a case of lungs infection,
due to my flu virus.

I was scheduled for an X-ray,
tomorrow morning.

And he gave me some medicine,
to clear my respiratory system.

I do not like this feeling.

I want to get well.

I want to enjoy this long break.

1 comment:

edwin said...

希望你会好好的。还有,别熬夜哦,因为人的心脏需要在晚上11点到凌晨1点时段内休息。