Thursday, August 06, 2009

7 days after

first day back at work.

Thursday,
the craziest day of the week.

after 3 straight hours of non-stop lessons,
i went back to staff room pale and breathless.

i msn-ed CS,
and felt like crying.

some part of me wanted to just break down,
and say i can't do it, i am still feeling weak.

the air is bad,
students coughing & sneezing around unmasked,
and i have no "classroom voice" to speak of.

and then CS told me to calm down,
and i know i needed to calm myself down.

i reminded myself of brudder's words:
It's all in the mind.

and i sat down and rested
for that mediocre 20 minutes.

i felt better after,
and seeing those lovely children again,
makes everything easier.

and so i went through for an hour,
and then another hour and a half.

and i survived till the end. :)




ps: CS said he will accompany me to the Doc, if I still don't feel well tomorrow. But you know, I am so not looking forward to visit Dr. H again. *fingers crossed*





1 comment:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

Take it slow and easy, sis. 校长以前最爱提醒我们,路有时不要走的太快。放缓脚步,欣赏途中的花草树木。