Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Ramblings for self

First.
Today is the last day of my mc.
I no longer have fever.
An occasional blocked nose,
only once or twice a day.
A constant coughy feeling down the throat,
with very rare existence of cough.

I spoke to Z who is pregnant.
She was concerned and said the others
said I should have tested for H1N1.

I understand the concerns,
but when even my Doc does not prescribed Tamiflu,
why should I insist a test for H1N1 which costs hundreds?

My sister's friend tested positive for H1N1,
and she was put on 7 days mc with Tamiflu.
This was not much difference from my treatment.

I woke up this morning feeling a need
to go to work as per normal.

Lying in bed, staying at home,
not daring to go anywhere at all,
retards my ability to survive in the open.

I get tired easily,
and perhaps its psychological,
that I constantly feel the misty air
hindering my ability to breathe.

I need to get through tomorrow's workday,
to know that I am alright, and have recovered.

Second.
This is a lesson learnt.
I am not going to sign up
anymore fitness package again,
when I am done with this Pure Yoga.

How could they insist that I go for
my remaining 3 sessions for that month,
when I already explained to them my health situation?

If I can make it, I will definitely go for it.
But pushing myself to it will do no good,
for both parties.

I feel exploited,
they just want my money.
Period.

Third.
IT is not coming,
not that I should worry.

But it's very irritating,
because it's bloated inside there,
refusing to come out at all!

Argh.

It's adding on to my psychological burden,
and causing outbreaks all over my face.

I think my hormones are sort of disrupted,
contributing to my fatigue.

I want to be well.
I don't want to keep taking medicine.
It disturbs the hell out of me.

Please keep me strong,
physically and emotionally.

I want to be very well.



1 comment:

edwin said...

你将会越来越好的。