Tuesday, March 21, 2006

他曾带来的 “奇迹” 和伤痛


二月的眼泪

And you thought
All that you went through
Was worthwhile
Because he love you

And you thought
His love will not stop
Even if circumstances
Deny possibilities

And you thought
Of all that you’re able to give
Give all that you’re able to sacrifice
Sacrifice with all the love you have

Your once important existence
Has proven to be a disgusting burden
And this once cherished relationship
Is now only a pile of shit

You probably did not realise it
But when he said what he said
He froze your heart
And took its life away

That is why you wish to vanish
And cease to exist

And you thought
How is it possible
For someone who promises true love
Turn to be so cruel

And you cried
In the arms of no one
The pain does not go away
It grows with every breathe

Closing your eyes
Drifting into eternal slumber
Under the soft tune
Of your one last lullaby


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

三月的天空


I am dead,
Yet I am living.

I am sad,
Yet I am smiling.

No longer do I know,
Who I am,
Where I go,
What I want.

For I exist,
For those who want me to exist.

Hence I am,
Who you want me to be.

I thought my plight was bad,
Until L told me his story of Sad.
Reminded me of Q’s beliefs,
Of strength and optimism.

There are matters
We can work hard at.

But whatever the outcome,
We must accept.

That is why I am dead,
Yet I am still living.
And I am sad,
Yet I am still smiling.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sihua, haven seen you in awhile. Fr yr blog, sort of gathered what you are going through, or have went through

Well I know it sounds pretty cliche, but its true (cos its wat my friend said to me as well)....

"Time will heal your wounds, slowly but surely."

Live for yourself, go out and learn or do something that you've was wanted to. It'll help keep your mind occupied and let you meet new people.

Though its easy to keep looking at the rear mirror and dwell in the past, only you can help yourself to walk away from the painful memories.

Walking forward is not easy, but only you can help to find your own happiness.

Slowly... very slowly... you will recover, without yourself even noticing it.

There will be bad days, but there will be good days too, Take care my friend

Jia-Yie =)

蓝月 said...

Are you alright too?

Call me.

Miss you a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hi there jenna..

还好吗? Hope you're feeling better now.. I know it's not easy, but pls. do remember that you are not alone and that you still have friends and beloved family by your side...

I personally relate to your 3 articles. Same story, same feelings, same heartbreak. I know how heartbroken it feels.. how I wished that I was without obligations as daughter and friends, that I could simply disappear from the face of the earth, put an end to everything, no more ties, no more pain. But alas, it was the same obligations and friends that helped me pull through it all..

Pls. stop yourself from thinking about it.. force yourself to take up a new activity, a new hobby, go out with friends (tag along if need be), keep yourself busy, don't be alone, but if need be, cry your heart out into your pillow in the night. Or find a friend and let it all out. When the sun rises the next morning, you'll feel that you have survived and today is a better day.. I know how it hurts, but remember, it'll only get better.. tomorrow will always be a better day..

I'm here if you need a shoulder..

lots of love,
anna koo

蓝月 said...

thanks anna..

appreciate it.