Monday, May 15, 2006

Darling

"Why are you on-ing your mp3?
The radio is on."

"You are still awake?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"I need its light.
I thought you're asleep already."

"I'm going to the washroom."

"Then I'll on the lights."

"Switch it off when I get back.
I need to sleep.
I have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Okaes."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You're still awake?"

"Yes, dear.
Go to sleep.
You have school tomorrow."

"It's ok.
I'll chat with you
and wait till you sleep."

"Don't be silly darling.
You'll be tired tomorrow.
Go to sleep.
I'll sleep soon."

"Goodnight jie-jie."

"Goodnight darling."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear grl, hw are u?
just thought of u(:

rachel (brainbox)

蓝月 said...

haha...

yes, my dear little sister rachel... took me a moment to recover when i see the word "brainbox".

the days of lunches @ brainbox - makes me nostalgic.

how's australia doing for you dearie?

Anonymous said...

everyone simply adores you, don't they? ;)