Friday, May 05, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

Tonight.

To Hokkaido.


This week has been bad.

Woke up every morning wishing
I could hibernate forever,
and the world would simply forget my existence.

There is this strong desire
to reset this life,
and start all over again.

Like a newborn,
freshly brought to earth.

Something is going on within me,
especially my body.

I do not know what.

It has added on
to the agony and uncertainties,
brought about
by the previous ordeal.

Mind
does not intend to falter.

In fact,
it has been hanging in there
with sheer optimism
coming from don't-know-where.


Tonight.

To Hokkaido

May something change for the better
in the new environment.

Anything.

Just make something better.

May life regain its confidence
with feet firmly on the ground,
and wings strong again,
reaching out and far.

May I be well again.

Till then.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun! go, be rejuvenated, be inspired.

蓝月 said...

At the airport right now.

See you on the 18th :)