Friday, December 05, 2008

Finally

Alright, so as the story goes,

we tried to call a zillion times,
was put on hold for at least an hour every time,
and still NEVER managed to talk to any living soul
from "Tai Gor" Airways.

That got us so excited,
that we went all the way down,
to the infamous Tai Gor town,
to see if they are less Tai Gor,
when dealt with face-to-face.

Alright, I shall not be mean.

It's just that I actually expect more from an airline,
where SIA & Temasek Holdings have a foot in.

I apologise, I am wrong.

The next time I fly,
I will open eyes big big.

So after speaking to the person
we were dying to meet for the entire week,
and after weighing the pros and cons,

We have decided to go ahead with the flight.

Yes, to Bangkok next week.

I will prepare for the worst,
and I will come back alive. :D

Wait for me.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why you insist to go at this time after such experience, anyway, all the best and have a safe journey.

As gamers say gl hf (good luck, have fun).

Anonymous said...

Hi 蓝月,

I can sense that you look forward to this trip very much. In that case, I shall wish you bon voyage and have fun! Have a safe and pleasant journey!

蓝月 said...

Saiyan... please dont say that. It's a difficult decision as well.

But to pay almost $200 more just to change the date of tickets, are simple just not worth it.

I will take good care of myself and stay safe :)

蓝月 said...

Anonymous... I have a strong feeling about who you are...

Do leave a name or a nick anyway.

卡門 said...

我想他們不會傷害遊客吧。