Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ramblings

One thing,
don't take things for granted.

Love, patience, efforts,
or anything that a close one takes pain to give,
but in your eyes it might not even be anything.

Sometimes it gives me heartache,
to see one being nonchalent about these.

And there is so much that I can't do about it,
that I can only pathetically express the pains here.

Alright, back to myself.

I seriously need to sleep earlier.

1 am is bad,
very very bad.

It's bad for my health, my eyes,
and my biological clock.

I'm starting to feel dry in the eyes easily,
and nightmares about being late for work,
came to play these couple of nights.

To wake up at 5.00am is horrible.

Doesn't help that I've been waking up,
at 11am these days.

I need to do better than this,
before the new year starts.

I need to stop worrying about others,
about whatever I cannot control,
and start afresh on myself.

M-Y-S-E-L-F.

That's probably the most powerful thing,
I have control over.

I have a great break.

I just need to get myself warmed up,
for a great year ahead.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't seek truth outside of yourself!take care and happy new year!