Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The tiger that manages like a mouse

I am writing this in a very peaceful state of mind,
and I find it absolutely ridiculous.

What with Tiger Airways ??

I've been trying to talk to someone,
for the past 1 hour
(5.30pm - 6.30pm, and I'm now still on the phone),
and all I hear is the repetition of songs.

I can't believe SIA,
has anything to do with this airline.

There is absolutely no other means of communication,
only phone, fax & snail-mail!?

Budget or not,
its customer service needs to improve big time.

The Bangkok hotel managed crisis,
much much better than you guys.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe tiger airways is funded by the Malaysian Government. ;p

Tze Yik said...

Since Thailand politic very unsteady, do you still continue your thailand trip? or delay to another time?

蓝月 said...

keke. saiyan, perhaps our big "S" has its own deficiency as well.

tze yik, i don't know.. But if I go, I will try hard to come back alive ;)

卡門 said...

馬來西亞的亞航客戶服務也是差到…
我那天花了超過半小時等人接電話,一直等一直等…
然後我寫信去投訴,它竟然沒有回。