Monday, January 14, 2008

Lack of wise

It started not to make sense,
the entire cycle it began.

For years down the road,
this kind of life, this load.

I broke out in cold sweat,
late last night.

The kind of dreams I would have,
when everything is work and nothing nice.

And I wonder why.

Could it possibly be,
I am not in my best frame of mind?

Once again,
there is this urge to go away.

To go to somewhere,
faraway.

To run, to hide;
to dance and fly.

To a land,
where sleep is not denied.

I believe I must be,
not in my best frame of mind.

For now I cannot bear to try,
for only tears can come,

Into my eyes.



4 comments:

蓝月 said...

I'm actually pretty alright. Just very sleep-deprived.

I cannot bear to think of a year down the road, really.

chengsun said...

take a break, think of ur goals, maybe.

Super Saiyan 3 said...

Still the old saying, try to focus on smaller task. You are trying to figure out so many things in a short moment. That's why you feel the pressure, i guess.

Relax.

CW said...

why, I'm in the same state too. Sleep deprived. Never slept well through the night, now worse with my med.
Stress could cost a great toll on your health, beware and take care, my dear.