Wednesday, January 30, 2008

无题

It has been a very unfortunate day.

However despite some moments,
in the verge of breaking down,
I kept composed.

Perhaps I should be grateful,
that I haven't had such a down day,
for quite some time.

I didn't ask why.

I have not been the kindest person,
recently.

In many instances,
it was deliberate.

They told me,
I have to be cruel to be kind.

I felt I don't really know,
what I was doing.

It felt heavy in the heart.

JQ lifted some of those heaviness,
the night we spoke.

Somehow,
he always manage to chase some blues away.

I slept well that night,
a rare occasional good night.

Sorry, I am rambling.

It has been a very bad day.

But it will pass.

The fact that it is now 8.20pm,
says that the day is ending very soon.

What goes down,
will come up.

No one will stay down for too long.

Neither will I.

No day can be as bad as today,
which means tomorrow will be a better day.

And then a very very long Friday.

But that would mean that weekend is coming.

Weekend.

A time when I can fall sick,
when it does not matter if I sleep 24 hours,
a time when I feel myself living a life.

I will be strong and fine.

I will wait for every weekend,
and tell myself in the face
that I deserve every minute of it.

I will tell myself that,
it is THIS draineous work I'm rambling about,
that provides me the money to spend on every weekend.

It is THIS job,
that allows me to take a cab home,
when all things go wrong and all I want to do,
is run home and cry under the blanket.

I have a job.

A job that allows me to complain about.

I should be grateful.

Sorry, I rambled too much.

I will try to enjoy the remaining of my night.

You have a good night too.

Wherever you are.

Take care.



4 comments:

chengsun said...

be strong, and everything's gonna be fine.

harriet aka 晴 said...

take good care.
take good care.
like wat you said, i am sure, tomoro will be a better day.^__^

min said...

没工作的人,不快乐。工作太多的人,也不快乐。工作是为了能安心地休息。我想你一定可以安心地休息。:-)

Super Saiyan 3 said...

認識了你一年稍多,以前你的語氣多帶傷感,現在雖然身處憂患,但語氣積極得多了,心裡是替你高興的(sorry, that may sound cruel at this moment)。

看你的文章,好像身處某個閉塞的皇朝裡,處處受到壓制,不能一心一意的工作。