Sunday, August 06, 2006

片段

轻轻摇了摇我的肩膀。

"Jiejie..."

"Hm..."

"Jiejie... wake up... I'm going out soon."

忽然醒了。

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to help out at the guides' campfire. Tell mom okay? She knows, but just tell her in case she forgets."

"Did you charge your mobile?"

她上次忘了充电,一整天都联络不上,母亲非常担心。

"Yes."

"Call if anything okay?"

"Okay."

合上双眼,继续睡。

"Jie, I'm off. See you tonight."

"Bye darling..."

吻了吻脸颊。离开。


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Jie!"

"Ya?"

"Are you coming out soon?"

"Yes, why?"

"Sleeping late tonight?"

"Why?"

"I want to talk to you.... something to discuss with you..."

"Make appointment with my secretary..."

"I go bath first ah, we talk later."

从浴室出来。他脸上写满了 something-happen 的痕迹,傻傻地笑。

"Affairs of the heart?"

没什么能让一个大男生憨笑着,疑惑着。


3 comments:

卡門 said...

好溫馨的姐弟情。
想起表姐孩子六年級時,也有很多女生迷他,那種純純的愛也只有年少時才有吧~後來的都會添加越來越多的因素。

蓝月 said...

上面的,是妹子,小我十二年。弟弟,不小啦,只相差三岁。

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! California bextra recall