Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pardon me

My state of mind,
I cannot think proper.
Saturated with thoughts,
but words only stumble.

To start off
first a few simple things.

For you my dear,
added sites to help decode
that 蓝月 = bluemoon
and parava illeh = 没关系 .

For you my little darling,
included your severely mad thoughts;
so do not complain
I never link your blog.

And last but not the least,
attempted a song for moi;
keeping fingers crossed
it will work as it is.

So much more wanted to be written.
Emotions go high, words run dry.

I need to keep my sanity.

I need to break down and cry.

I need to your warm tight hug.

I need a holiday of blue skies.

I need to talk to you.

I need to know you are there.

I need to sleep forever.

I need

I need

I think I need to go shower and sleep.

goodnite.

No comments: