Thursday, July 06, 2006

Saving the world (in his underpants)

We decided to catch "Superman Returns"
in the name of Bryan Singer
on a late Monday afternoon.

It was Youth's Day.

Left with only the option of front row seats,
L and I braved our way
through the crowd of children and parents.

It was almost 2 & 1/2 hours long.

The crowd grew restless after the first half.
I think L almost dozed off.

At the end of the show,
I was glad that our necks
were still intact;

he was amused that
the big guy's fringe managed to stay
nicely curled across his forehead,
no matter how disastrous.

And the verdict.

Wolverine


is still my most favourite superhero.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!
the movie bored me as well...at least i had david to keep me company :)
i saw u today, but i miss u already... - nef

蓝月 said...

hm... someone is having good company these days ya... ;) glad david is back... i want to hear the rest of the story...

miss u too :) so nice to see you today.

Anonymous said...

ooh... didnt know the gentle demure bluemoon actually prefer wild beast to gentleman. haha...

人不可貌相!

蓝月 said...

Well... I have a wild streak, you'd only get to see if you're lucky. ;) heh.

As a human, superman can save the world for all he wants. We'd all be eternally grateful.

But as a woman, looks, bods and hair aside, I seriously prefer my warm-blooded, emotionally-charged mr wolverine who would do anything for his love regardless of what others think, to mr oh-so-cool-even-when-he's-in-love superman who only wants to be the good man everyone loves, anytime.

a gentle beast always sounds sexier, isnt it?