Sunday, July 09, 2006

When I'm gone

"When?"

"About two years ago, I think."

"But friendster says he came online 4 days ago!
And you just wrote him a testimonial"

"His younger sister is managing his emails and friendster.
Somehow, she got hold of his password."

"How do you know?"

"We conversed via email, shortly after his death.
She wanted to know more about her brother."

".................................."

"Jie, i know your password to your friendster right?"

"I think so. I told you before right?"

"Is it xxxxx?"

"Ya... so next time if something happens to me,
you can help me disperse the information.
Yes?"

"I'll put in your testimonial, how great a sister you are."

~~~~~~~


At least I know everything
will be well taken care of
when I'm gone.


PS: Raymond, if you're reading and watching us from up above, you must be wearing that lovely wide grin on your face.
My kids, every time when they hear stories of you and that unfortunate accident, they would pause and think about their life and things they take for granted. You're missed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm....

蓝月 said...

dun hm...

I've told you what to do when I'm gone as well, right?

Just dun worry... I die, you all will get lots of money. Enough for things to be taken care of.

Anonymous said...

Such a sad post. So what happened to Raymond?

蓝月 said...

he was killed in a bike accident, while driving to meet his girlfriend.

that was almost 2 years ago.